LOVE COMPATIBILITY TEST: TOP SIGNS YOU HAVE A SOUL CONNECTION
Astrology is a wonderful thing, is it not? The gifts from the universe that include the planets and the zodiac signs and all of the beautiful qualities and themes of the constellations in the sky are miracles in themselves. And if you ask me, if the gifts of the universe were left at *just that*, I’d still be one happy girl. But the universe is, well, the universe, and all of the gifts that it has to offer are as big as it gets. It is physically impossible for any one person or being to know what each and every one of those gifts is, that’s the beauty of its mystery as well. But once in a while we discover an element of the universe that reveals one of those little secrets. And that’s exactly what I am going to talk about today. This is a secret from the universe that has little to do with star signs or planets and horoscope compatibility because it is an element that is left entirely up to….destiny. That’s why, every time I say, if you are feeling like you are “failing” any of our horoscope compatibility checks based on your star sign alone, fret not because destiny has something great in store for you that goes…even beyond the stars. And that my friends is the destiny of love compatibility that you created for yourself eons and eons ago. I know it is something many of you wonder about, and I know this because I answer your questions on this very topic every single day. The topic of soul connections. Of course, every individual’s path is unique and individual, so I don’t have ALL of the answers to every single secret that each and every single one of you hold. But I do know some tips that can help you answer your own questions. Questions like, should I stay or should I go, is she my soul connection, and when am I going to meet Him. Many of you have heard me answer, sounds like you have “all the symptoms”. What do I mean by that? This is the love compatibility test we are going to explore in depth, today. Are you ready? Let’s get to it.
As I have previously discussed, there are many different words and terms for soul connections. Here is a general stream of consciousness on this very topic on how soul connections are formed, to help you determine the differences between these terms for the purpose of this discussion alone. I do need to tell you there are MANY streams of consciousness on the origin and meaning of soul connections, and we at Astrology Answers respect them all. This particular one is one that experts such as astrologer and psychic Silvia Browne and psychic Edgar Cayce subscribe to. A lot of people believe in these tenets and it is these tenets on which I am basing today’s discussion on soul connections.
The origin of soul mates goes back to the beginning of time. At the beginning of time when it was your turn to create your karmic path and your karmic destiny, you chose a Cabinet of people to do so with. That was your first task. With those people you created the blueprint of your destiny that would basically map out exactly what was going to happen to you from lifetime to lifetime. You find those details written on your birth chart or astrological chart. The people you planned that with were your soul connections. Also included in this Cabinet are the legions of angels you have chosen to take this journey with you. Psychics like Sylvia Brown have been quoted as saying the approximate number of angels around you from lifetime to lifetime varies between 60 and 80. So if you think your same sex best friend is a soul connection that you met 7 lifetimes ago, you are probably right. People don’t just put that in their head for nothing. But this is a soul connection, someone that is in that wide circle of your initial Cabinet. Every soul in that circle is a soul connection.
The next term we define out of that circle are soul mates. These are romantic connections that you preplanned, and romantic connections only. This is where the streams of consciousness begin to diverge and create separate theories, one of them including an entirely separate romantic connection known as the twin flame. For the purpose of THIS discussion, I am going to stop where the different theories diverge, and use the terms soul mates and twin flame interchangeably. So this answers two more of your questions. Can I have more than one soul connection? Absolutely. Can I have more than one romantic soul mate? My answer is no, when we are using the terms soul mate and twin flame interchangeably, and here’s why.
The soul mate and twin flame experience occurred at this origin of time, when you were mapping out your destiny. Your own individual soul split into two, one a masculine energy and one a feminine energy. Those two souls became whole individual souls, but they are “mirror” or “twin” energies. That’s why you can’t have more than one twin flame or soul mate connection. You may have other soul connections in your life right now if you are very lucky. But you might not. So this is why you hear people saying, he is the yin to my yang, or she completes me. Meeting a twin flame or soul mate is literally like meeting the male or female half of you. And it is not gender or heterosexual specific, it is about energy patterns. I know a specific twin flame experience where the woman is the masculine energy and the male brings the feminine energy and they are beautiful together.
So I know there are often confusions about these terms, I did want to clarify that. So this article can also be called, signs you have a twin flame, signs you have a soul mate, and the like. The wide circle of soul connections is as Oprah would say, a whole other show. So let’s get down to the brass tax of it all!
- Romantic connection. You are attracted to each other, you can’t keep your hands off each other, even when you are apart. This answers the question for those of you asking, “I have been best friends with this guy for years but cant stand the thought of kissing him, but also can’t shake he’s a soul connection.” Yes he would be a soul connection but not a soul mate, or twin flame. The passion between the two of you is karmic, tantric, and unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. If you need to ask yourself if it is hot enough, it’s not. The word twin flame has heat in the term itself.
- Instant knowing. From the second you meet them you feel like you’ve known each other for lifetimes. People spend their entire lives being bitter bananas in love, until the universe sends them their twin flame. “I now believe in love at first sight” are things you will hear when someone meets their twin flame. It doesn’t happen often, which is why when it happens, it literally knocks you off your feet. I know of a girl that was going on her 40th blind date in a row and told her friend, “If he doesn’t speak of Plato before the entrees are served I am never dating anyone ever again”. Her girlfriend laughed and told her to lower her expectations. You can imagine her surprise then when her date asked her over appetizers if her spiritual path included any tenets from Plato’s form and function theory. This instant knowing is not something you can plan or create. Remember, it’s pre-destined.
- Telepathic connection. Soul mates and twin flames have a very similar unconscious, they are identical in fact but for the exception of the masculine and feminine energies. So when they hurt, you feel it. This is what stops you from lighting into them when you are angry, because you will literally feel their pain. But when they rejoice you also feel it, and this is what makes the connection so awesome. So if you find yourself literally feeling something your partner is going through, it’s a good sign of a twin flame connection. You know what they are thinking before they say it out loud. It’s often “Easy Silence” between you two because you are already in each other’s heads, whether you realize it or not. This is a bitter sweet one for those that are excited about this one. You don’t always want to be in their head either, for reasons already mentioned. Everything they feel, you feel, and vice versa.
- Dreams. Someone will start appearing in your dreams, to announce their arrival, to indicate their current presence. This is a very common pathway of communication for twin flames and soul mates.
- Synchronicities. Synchronicities are meaningful coincidences, a term coined by psychologist Carl Jung. The Plato example I mentioned above is a good example of a synchronicity. An event that happens that makes you go, “What are the chances that would happen on a first date?” Those are synchronicities. I always joke with my friends when they ask about those events happening, “Your angels are playing tricks on you, yes it means something, they are trying to tell you something, pay attention.” When a lot of synchronicities happen about one person, and seem to happen more and more often the closer you get, your angels are offering you peace that this is the one. Other signs are 11:11, a very common message from the angels that you are in twin flame energy.
- Frequent Breakups or Frequent Distance. Yep, I said it. If you are breaking up and coming back to each other a LOT, it might be a twin flame union. Or, if you are separated by distance that is the same thing. If you find you keep going back and forth with each other or distance is keeping you separated right now, it’s a very good sign of a twin flame union. There’s a reason being together isn’t working for you guys, and until you pass those tests, things are going to stay this way. Look for the patterns, your angels are trying to point you towards the test you need to learn here. What can YOU change to break those pattern or cose those distance gaps? Remember that both of you have different lessons, so your patterns are the only thing you can clean up. Once you both commit to those clean ups, the breakups become less frequent. And never worry if your twin flame will or will not come back to you. It is predestined, so the answer will always be yes, IF it is a soul mate or twin flame union.
- Situational Awareness. This is the military term for the actual occurrence that happens when you physically feel your soul mate when they are not around. As I said there are frequent breakups and distance, and this sign is very important. There will be more times than not when your twin is not around, so this symptom is the one sign that will give you hope and keep you going during those times. It feels like having your back to the door and feeling someone enter the room, but nobody’s there. If you have ever felt like that, you are not going crazy. Your twin is probably thinking of you, reading some of your messages, or planning something with you. Often times you will get a call or a message from them shortly after experiencing this. Yes it’s weird, but if you are feeling it, don’t negate it. It is one of the bittersweet blessings of the union because of course it makes you miss them even more. When it happens, recognize it and honor it and send gratitude for it, and these experiences will crop up even more. And as creepy as it can feel, the silver lining is you get to know exactly when your twin is missing you too.
- Mirror Lessons. Most of the time both twins have the very same lessons in life. So for example if you are guilty and insecure and have problems with the truth, your twin does as well. So if it seems like you both are dealing with the same garbage issues over, and over, and over again, that’s why. You may learn them together you may learn them apart, but you both will need to learn them until the final stage of your union and purpose completes. So if you’re too shy to call him, and the type to get mad if he doesn’t call you, guess what he’s probably upset about? He’s shy too and too shy to call because you haven’t given him enough green lights to do it. As I said, you will be telepathic with each other and through the journey together will become in sync with these issues as you go along.
- Unconditional Love. This is not just a, I love you, to your boyfriend at appropriate times kind of love. This is a love that jumps in front of a bus for a person you just met that brought up Plato at dinner. You don’t know why, but you would rather die than hurt that person, and you will run after anybody who does as well. It is unconditional. This person could actually be the most toxic person in your life right now if they are in a different stage of their journey, but you won’t hurt them. At any cost.
- Push and Pull. This is the bittersweet agony slash bliss of the soul mate and twin flame connection. One minute you are throwing dishes at them telling them you are finally done, the next you are having the most intense makeup sex you’ve ever had and you’ve forgotten every mean thing you just spent hours saying to each other. Or, when you are apart, you wake up one morning and send them a message lighting into them for being so inconsiderate, but are calling them an hour later to apologize for your more psychotic moments of missing them. Psychics and astrologers refer to this as the “push and pull effect” and something we look for when asked about soul mates and soul connections. Intense to say the least.
And there you have it folks. A love compatibility check from the perspective of the soul connection. I know you still have questions so, bring them on. This time when you are telling me about your romantic connection, don’t tell me your star signs alone. I want to help you understand your love compatibility from the soul perspective for this exercise, and want you to focus on your feelings alone. I also need to add a word of caution if this exercise leaves you with more questions than answers. Maybe you didn’t check anything off this love compatibility test at all. Maybe you’re freaking out and thinking you’re not with The One you think you need to be with, and that you are wasting your time because The One is “on its way”. Shake those thoughts out of your head right now. If you are in a romantic experience and it is full with love and you are happy, this is a blessing many reading this would give their left arm for. Keep it, cherish it, nourish it, you are being asked to continue fueling unconditional love through this specific relationship. Maybe you are with your soul connection and I just haven’t listed any “symptoms” that apply to you. And maybe you are not. It’s not the worst thing in the world to be in love and in happy and it not be a soul connection. As we have learned, those connections can be extremely painful. The one thing you can guarantee for sure is that no matter WHAT your soul connection destiny is for you in this lifetime, it is destined. Meaning, no matter what your experience is right now, it is going to happen. You chose that long ago. So sometimes when those things aren’t happening in our lives right now, our test is to appreciate the lesson that IS in our life path right now and make the most of those tests and challenges. And that my friends, is how lessons turn into blessin’s.